"The Will to Live"

The best way I can understand the "will to live." is when we were children, we must have a valuable thing which is called imagination. The child must have a secret world in which living things that never were, it is necessary that we as children must believe. We, must start out by believing in things not of this world. Then when the world becomes too ugly for living in, as children, we can reach back and live in our imagination. I, myself, even in this day and at my age, have great need of recalling the miraculous imaginations that turn into dreams and  would give me the will to live and over come the  ugly things of this world, when it become too much. Then I experience the great miracles in my life. Only by having these things in my mind can I live beyond what I have to live for. 

The "will to live" is ..“I need someone. I need to hold somebody close. And I need more than this holding. I need someone to understand how I feel at a time like now. And the understanding must be part of the holding.” Who wants to die? Everything struggles to live,  I pray to God..“Let me be something every minute of every hour of my life...And when I sleep, let me dream all the time so that not one little piece of living is ever lost.”

Comments

The Good News said…
“I need thee, Oh, I need thee! Every hour I need thee! Oh, bless me now my Savior, I come to thee.”....He understands our plight and is ready to help us in our time of need. And, in case you’re wondering how He will help you in your time of need, think about His grace that will help you endure, His mercy, His power to overcome, His wisdom to show you the way. And don’t forget His calming presence and His peace that passes understanding in the midst of life’s storms. They are all available for the asking!
The Good News said…
He understands our plight and is ready to help us in our time of need. And, in case you’re wondering how He will help you in your time of need, think about His grace that will help you endure, His mercy, His power to overcome, His wisdom to show you the way. And don’t forget His calming presence and His peace that passes understanding in the midst of life’s storms. They are all available for the asking!

Popular Posts