Numbers 14:24..because my servant Caleb has a different spirit ...

I need help...God has put a healing promise in my spirit, but my mind can't grasp God's healing promise, when doubt and negativity creeps in. I have been fasting and praying, trying to wash away the ways of this world. God, has spoke to me in many dreams and brought people in my life for confirmation of His healing promise. In the beginning of my illness, I was getting out of my car at the post office and a men came up to me and took my hand and prayed for me. Not even knowing me, he said God has a great healing for you!

God lead me to, Numbers 14:24.. But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it. As i continue to read through the chapter it amazed me that the number of the days in which the spies were searching the land. Didn't matter, the people were  content to wait forty days for the testimony of  these two men, for me their mind  could not take God’s word in the spirit; and that's why they kept forty years waiting for the performance of God’s promise in the wilderness. The mind can't connect with the spirit.

I pray to be like Caleb... he had another spirit, different from the rest of the spies, an after-spirit, which furnished him with second thoughts, and he followed the Lord fully, kept close to his duty, and went through with it, though deserted and threatened; I must, be obedience to God’s will and  follow him  without  disputing,—and constantly, without declining; and this is following him fully. It is now clear to me, those that would follow God fully must have another spirit,  from the spirit of the world, and from our own spirit has been. I must have the spirit of Caleb. Thank You for listening!

Comments

The Good News said…
You could be driving, or shopping in a grocery store or perhaps in a mall, and you notice you are in one of the most pleasant of moods.
This is because the Lord is speaking to you and showing you things while feeding you. Nothing seems to be able to disturb your peace of mind. The abundance of instructions and knowledge you are receiving is crystal clear and so advance, it would be impossible to try and explain it to anyone.
When you are blessed and allow yourself to receive the pouring of God's Spirit, you not only receive inspiration, you feed on it! You begin to look for things you can write on and record notes and thoughts which are coming into you at a rapid pace.
The Good News said…
When we read the whole chapter of Numbers 14, we are looking straight in the mirror. As soon as the Lord delivers Israel from Egypt, they murmur about the faithfulness of the Lord and allow these negative and corrupt thoughts creep into their minds, and take on another spirit. Joshua and Caleb, were the only ones that took on the spirit of God, believing in the promise of God to take the land, the others raise prejudices in men’s minds against God's promise We call for God's help in the morning, as soon as He delivers us..the flesh want to get back into the driver's set.
The Good News said…
What blew me away was after the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron about is displeasure..They were now eager to go forward towards Canaan, Numbers. 14:40. They now desire the land which they had despised, and put a confidence in the promise which they had distrusted. God wasn't having it..they went up in their own strength, and got smoked by the Amalekites and Canaanites Number 14:44.

Popular Posts