Isaiah 41:17-20

My daily devotions has been, Isaiah 41:17-20 “The poor and needy search for water, but there is none; their tongues are parched with thirst. But I the Lord will answer them; I, the God of Israel, will not forsake them. I will make rivers flow on barren heights, and springs within the valleys. I will turn the desert into pools of water, and the parched ground into springs. I will put in the desert the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive.I will set junipers in the wasteland, the fir and the cypress together, so that people may see and know, may consider and understand, that the hand of the Lord has done this, that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

Everyday in my heart I felt the Lord awaking me with these word, God will take care of us, and, one way or other, make our journey, even through the wilderness, with comfort. The Lord's  promise, has become more than such any one's private interpretation.  God has provided inestimable comforts for us, sufficient for the supply of all our wants, the balancing of all our griefs, and the answering of all our prayers. 

When we become in need, it becomes hard to know comfort, always worry to fill those needs. What the Lord had spoke to me in my time of need, is that he will turn everything around into comfort... I will plant in the wilderness the cedarIsa. 41:19. I will turn the wilderness into an orchard or garden, such as used to be planted with these pleasant trees, so that they shall pass through the wilderness with as much ease and delight as a man walks in his grove. These trees shall be to us what the pillar of cloud was to Israel in the wilderness, a shelter from the heat.” 


Comments

The Good News said…
Fill your mind with the thought that God is there. And once your mind is truly filled with that thought, when you experience difficulties it will be as easy as breathing for you to remember, “My heavenly Father knows all about this!” This will be no effort at all, but will be a natural thing for you when difficulties and uncertainties arise. Before you formed this concept of divine control so powerfully in your mind, you used to go from person to person seeking help, but now you go to God about it, so why should I worry?
The Good News said…
When God meets my needs, I have no needs that go unmet. I am content that God is supplying all my needs.Staying close to God always leads me to places I have never dreamed of.:)

Popular Posts