" Ever Had A Faith Crisis? "

 I was feeling, there is something so special about this time of year, even when we face hard times, sickness, financial pressures, etc., there is a sense of hope in the atmosphere. I can, look at people around me and see devastation, hardship, and worry on people’s faces, wrestling with everyday life. Maybe they have relationships in need of mending; family members might have cancer; perhaps they are battling depression or struggling to overcome addiction. Whatever the circumstance, there is a mustard seed of hope in the heart, that things can get better. Thank You, for allowing me to dig deep...

Comments

The Good News said…

Depression tends to turn us away from the everyday things of God’s creation. But whenever God steps in, His inspiration is to do the most natural, simple things-things we would never have imagined God was in, but as we do them we find Him there. The inspiration that comes to us in this way is an initiative against depression. But we must take the first step and do it in the inspiration of God. If, however, we do something simply to overcome our depression, we will only deepen it. But when the Spirit of God leads us instinctively to do something, the moment we do it the depression is gone. As soon as we arise and obey, we enter a higher plane of life.
The Good News said…
·
Lord Jesus Christ, our hearts hurt when we hear about the pain and suffering that some endure. Have mercy, we pray.
The Good News said…
I have learnt, through my journey of depression to always expect the best - but be prepared for the worst. It's not the circumstances in life that are important, it's how we respond to them - it's my choices that count. Regardless of what other people, regardless of what they say about me, regardless of the troubles and difficulties which may come my way, it's my attitude and my response that will make the difference in how we handle each situation. And as long as we have a choice, we can be bold and confident - we can make it work for us. We can win! Press on!!

Popular Posts