" A Plea For Help "

  This has been a time of distress, were I'm going deep with God. When pressures closes in on me from every angle and I don't  know what to do. I know everyone can relate to this journey of searching for answers and trying to find peace in the unknown. With writing this , I think about that moment, when the doctor gives us that bad news. No one prepares you for that…. there’s no therapy or comforting that can easy that moment. We are kind of on your own, even with close family and friends, who can really understand? "You must walk a mile in his/her shoe".

  Jehoshaphat in 2 Chronicles 20, the king sort the Lord for help when the massive armies came closing upon them...12 Our God, will you not judge them? For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you.

 It takes a positive attitude to seek God, to steer us back, we have to dig deep into our soul and spirit to push out those negative circumstances. " Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert."- Isaiah 43:19


Comments

The Good News said…
When the bank account is empty, and the refig. only has a water jug..I read, “Why do you spend money for what is not bread, and your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and let your soul delight itself in abundance” (Isa. 55:2).
If something is missing in my life, I have to remember that God is the only One who can fully and abundantly satisfy me, to complete the picture in my life.
The Good News said…
Boy.. I'm going through the valley, I sleep with my Bible under my pillow. With constant chronic pain my Bible has accepted my tear on those read worn pages. I haven't been able to sit up in bed for my daily devotions in the morning, so I have been longing for God's word to fill my soul.” As the deer pants for the water
So my soul longs after You.You alone are my hearts desire and I long to worship You.” -PSALM 42 The Lord had send me a word of comfort that erased the noise in my head and fill my heart with joy..You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’”-2 Chronicles 20-17.
The Good News said…
Am I learning how to use my Bible? The way to become complete for the Master’s service is to be well soaked in the Bible; some of us only exploit certain passages. Our Lord wants to give us continuous instruction out of His word; continuous instruction turns hearers into disciples.-Oswald Chambers
The Good News said…
"Something I am worried about and keeping a close eye on is when I am reading the scripture now, I don’t want to be more focused on what I am going to say about it rather than Gods words themselves. It’s just like when you are supposed to be listening to someone, but you are too busy thinking of what your going to say next, that you don’t soak in everything."🤔

Popular Posts