The Wilderness

Amen! When I go through the valley, God allows me to feel what Job felt. I sleep with a worn Bible, that is kept together by a beautiful leather cover, that keeps each page in place.  Jesus needed time with the Father.What got me to the hospital again, was the devil trying to kill me, taking away from Bible studies and devotions.
"Faithful are the wounds of a friend."- Proverbs 27 verse 6.The Lord had showed me that the ritual of daily devotionals, doesn't place what the Lord lives out in the valley as well as on the mountain top. Being in the hospital, the nurse would ask me."You are in so much pain, we know because we minister pain medication 6 times a day, and you still smile always." I had a nurse, Pia, see has MS also, we bond right away, I see her pain working 12 hour shifts,and she still minister to me, not to give up hope. 

Comments

The Good News said…
When I left to go from one hospital floor to another, the staff would say,"there is something about your demeanor.." I had a roommate who suffer from colon rectal cancer[like my brother Joe.]To see the pain and suffering he went through, made me feel how deeply my brother Joe suffer from late stage 4 cancer. In Mark chapter 14 and 15, Jesus was grieving John the Baptist death in prison. HE needed time away from the Father. To understand HIS will, even in Jesus humanity HE battle. We see this strongly at the Garden were Jesus prayed to the Father to remove this cup he had to bare,sweating blood, while his disciples kept falling asleep.
The Good News said…
God has been showing me the good women Tabitha in Act 9 verse 36-43. The nurses and cnas, have shown me this type of love and care in my time of need. When Tabitha died, and the poor widows weeping over her...showed me God is always present,even when we don't feel HIM. They ask Peter to come to Joppa to see about Tabitha..and he raised her from the dead.
The Good News said…
When I feel pain, Lord wrap your loving arms around me, like a balming salve and when the tears start to fall, please cherish each drop, for ever scar and bruise you took for me...
The Good News said…
"There is a character, you develop when this something tests your own mortality ..you learn you can not control this something, it's how you react to the circumstances. "

Popular Posts