"Isn't It just being aware?"

I think, I have life figure out!..."Isn't It just being aware?"..knowing every moment and every second HE is with us. Through the good and the bad, the ups and downs, God is there. We go through  this life, trying to find that missing piece, to fill that void in our hearts, where God has put there all along, so we would never forget him. We may go our whole life wondering what could fill this void, but will never ever be satisfied. 

The awaking comes when, we see God in our children or grandchildren, being born, knowing it's only God. You see and feel the love that inspire you to go each day with hope. Each moment and milestone, pushes you forward, to know HE walks with you and loves you enough to place this fullness in your heart.

And the awaking comes when a tragedy, hits home and your  whole world comes crashing down, could be a lose of a love one close to you, a bad report from the doctor..what ever it is, that's when you realize how close God has been with you..in fact he has been carrying you all the way through. 

What keeps me humble, through my journey of life is reading Proverbs 30:7-9 as a devotion every morning when I spend time with God...

Proverbs 30:7-9 “Two things I ask of you, Lord; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God."

I hope and pray you too figure it out. God Bless!

Comments

The Good News said…
Being aware, is presence. Its knowing what is unfolding everywhere, every moment, without us. We will feel that it has nothing to do with external things, like physical appearance, perceived health, job or relationships. Being aware.. is not limited by the mind or perceptions or points of reference like time and space. It is knowing every moment in this moment, it is the power of now.
The Good News said…
God allows us to receive inspiration from many sources. We can hear a song and be inspired. We can see a dew drop at the tip end of a leaf and the morning sun rays shinning threw it and be inspired. We can hear the laughter of children or we can hear an old hymn we’ve not heard for a long time and be inspired.
If you want to encourage someone, speak to that part of their mind which receives inspiration. It is inspiration that motivates us to do a thing. Many of us know what our purpose is because of our passion that is associated with even the thought of it, gets us excited! But for some reason, some of us may lack the motivation to act or perform this thing with enthusiasm.👐
The Good News said…
When you find yourself at a loss, and pondering what is life all about, what is my purpose, be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity. When you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities, remember, things could be worse. You could be them.
The Good News said…
”Give me neither poverty nor riches: feed me with food convenient for me.” It is that middle path of the “enough” which is perhaps, the most pleasant, and certainly the most safe. “Having food and clothing, let us be content with it.”-Proverbs 30:7-9
I have, been struggling, and trying to rise in the world, and after long struggling efforts finding myself just where I am. I did make money fast at one time, but have lost it all again. Well, dear friends, what does this matter after all, as long as our God is still faithful to us? He never promised us riches; he did, however, promise us that we should lack no good thing, and if riches had been a good thing for us, we would have had them. Thank God that we have enough, if we do not have enough just now, and are a believer in Christ, lets take our case before the Lord, and he will command even the ravens to feed us sooner than that we shall know any serious lack.

Popular Posts