...God Gave Me A Dream.

Did you ever get in a mood? Were you  were so sad, so depress, that no one can say or do anything to change your mood? Well..God gave me a dream, were He reunited me with a love one that is now in heaven. The dream, was so fresh and new, reviving  those special moments growing up..only now that I realize in the rear-view mirror how special those precious moments, really are now. I didn't want to wake up.

Tears fill my soul right now, one of those cries that I have never experienced..with both joy and the longing only God can comfort, because of the depth of the heart's needs.When someone you love dies, and you're not expecting it, you don't lose them all at once; you lose them in pieces over a long time -- the way the mail stops coming, and their scent fades from the room and even from the clothes in their closet and drawers. Gradually, you accumulate the parts of them that are gone. Just when the day comes -- when there's a particular missing part that overwhelms you with the feeling that their gone, forever -- there comes another day, and another specifically missing part...

Comments

Popular Posts