Her Fruitful Hands...

Her hands, not only form you into this life, but touched and shaped many souls. The fruit of her hands, has dried many of your tears. The strength of her voice has pushed you through many deep valleys.

She only stretches her hands to your needs and others, so the poor are grateful. Even though her hands would ache and swell so much...there were times she would cup your precious face and say " Honey I understand.. "

She says..now these hands that are wrinkle and shrivel and weak, were the same hands I used to reach out, grab and embrace life. To catch you from a fall as a toddler, to feed you you and bath and clothe you. To tie you shoes and pull up your boots.

And there have been many days, most of my body didn't work well..these hands held me up, lay me down and never fail to fold and pray.

Comments

Popular Posts