The Lord is my stay ( 2 Samuel 22 verse. 19)

I have been engulfing my heart and mind in 2 Samuel 22, were David is giving thanks to God for all he has done to protect him from his enemies and Saul. Soon as I condition myself in gratitude, those dark and doubtful feelings wash away..God sometimes brings us into very great difficulties and dangers, that he may have the honour of saving us..what a comfort of being saved by him. Over and over in my spirit. the verse   The Lord is my stay ( 2 Samuel 22 verse. 19) sings to me with joy and peace. I find myself crying like a child to their parents in a time of distress. 

Comments

The Good News said…
The Lord is so amazing, He showed me a new dimension of faith, reading "Put out into the deep, and let down your nets for a catch. And Simon (later named Peter ) answered, 'Master, we have toiled all the night and took nothing!'" (Luke 5:4-5) decided to finally listen to Jesus. Having a lot of experience fishing and doing it over and over again, he stood down with the ways of doing in his own strength to allow Jesus to coming in. He had heard his impressive sermon in Capharnaum (Luke 4:31-32) and he had been witness to the miraculous healing of his mother-in-law and of other sick and possessed people (Luke 4:33-41). Peter loved Jesus. He had esteem for him. He always addressed him as ‘Master'. Therefore in his spontaneous nature he added immediately: "But at your word I will let down the nets." (Luke 5:5). And so he did. Peter didn't give any 'if' and 'but',he put aside each excuse that came to mind on the basis of his thinking, his feelings and his experience. It was a conquest of self which exceed the natural limits of his person. By following Jesus' instructions, he acted supernaturally...

Popular Posts