" That Song! "

When we hear a inspiring song..it takes root so deep in us. It has the power to take us away from the "me" factor..to another level of hope and desire. Even growing up as a child certain music would take us out of our environment..washing away the cares of the day, dreaming, encouraging for a better tomorrow. "Why does an inspiring music move us to the depth of our soul?" Going to church, the gospel hymns would draw me in, to forget the troubles of the world behind me, to just Worship. My soul  would evolve through my physical experience to move beyond the judgment and fear of my mind. I believe that we are moved by a melody because, the awful truth is that, in the real world, it is just easier for us not to care that much. In order to care that much, we have to be willing to feel a connection with life that is so deep that it hurts. We have to be ready to step onto the field of our own experience in a way that is authentic, unconditional, and deeply committed--to embrace a kind of fearless vulnerability where our transparency is our strength and the living experience of connection is permanent, unbroken, and inescapable. So when a song hits a chord in our hearts our transparency does become our strength.. just thinking..

Comments

Popular Posts