He gives the increase!

I would like to give a heart to heart...I have a progressive disease that will most likely take my life. With MS you lose something of yourself  little by little at a time. When I first got the news from the doctor..I took my Bible and spent time in the park everyday, there I went through the seven stages of mourning myself.

I came across a passage of scripture, that I always kept in the back of my mine, and now God had refresh new life in me by reading it today...“But the river itself, on both banks, will grow fruit trees of all kinds. Their leaves won’t wither, the fruit won’t fail. Every month they’ll bear fresh fruit because the river from the Sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will be for food and their leaves for healing.”-Ezekiel 47 vs. 12. These words remind me, no matter what the situation may look like God is my source of healing , my medicine. I may take a medicine that slows the progression of MS, but that is not my healing,  it is not to be ascribed to any thing in myself or the medicine I take, but to the continual supplies of the Lord's divine grace, with which gives me water for ever moment Isaiah 27:3-5“At that same time, a fine vineyard will appear.There’s something to sing about!I, God, tend it. I keep it well-watered. I keep careful watch over it so that no one can damage it. I’m not angry.I care, the Lord planted them, he gives the increase.

Comments

The Good News said…
When God takes me through the valley, HE wants me to go deeper with HIM. I have a deeper meaning off what the Holy spirit means,The man brought me back to the entrance to the temple, and I saw water coming out from under the threshold of the temple toward the east (for the temple faced east). The water was coming down from under the south side of the temple, south of the altar. He then brought me out through the north gate and led me around the outside to the outer gate facing east, and the water was trickling from the south side.

As the man went eastward with a measuring line in his hand, he measured off a thousand cubits[a] and then led me through water that was ankle-deep. He measured off another thousand cubits and led me through water that was knee-deep. He measured off another thousand and led me through water that was up to the waist. He measured off another thousand, but now it was a river that I could not cross, because the water had risen and was deep enough to swim in—a river that no one could cross. He asked me, “Son of man, do you see this?”-Ezekiel 47 verses 1-6.

Most of know that these waters symbolize the Holy Spirit, when we first come to Christ are ankle-deep and excited to find our new found love in Jesus. Then we become knee-deep and waist-deep and need to pray knowing life is hard, but Jesus is always with us through it all. When he said I would send another comforter-John 14:16 He knew in the flesh HE was limited in healing our pain or diseases, washing away our doubts, only because he couldn't be everywhere in the flesh.Acts 1:4-And while they were gathered together, He commanded them: "Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift the Father promised, which you have heard Me discuss. But when we go really deep, were we are above our heads and have no control, the comforter will come. Christ is the temple; he is the door; from him those living waters flow, out of his pierced side. It is the water that he gives us that is the well of water which springs up, John 4:14. And it is by believing in him that we receive from him rivers of living water, John 7:38, 39.The Holy Spirit was poured out upon the apostles, and gave them the gift of tongues, that they might carry these waters to all nations. In the temple first they were to stand and preach the words of this life, Acts 5:20. They must preach the gospel to all nations, but must begin at Jerusalem, Luke 24:47.

The Good News said…
It wasn’t so long ago that we ourselves were stupid and stubborn, dupes of sin, ordered every which way by our glands, going around with a chip on our shoulder, hated and hating back. But when God, our kind and loving Savior God, stepped in, he saved us from all that. It was all his doing; we had nothing to do with it. He gave us a good bath, and we came out of it new people, washed inside and out by the Holy Spirit. Our Savior Jesus poured out new life so generously. God’s gift has restored our relationship with him and given us back our lives. And there’s more life to come—an eternity of life! You can count on this.-Titus 3:5-8

Popular Posts